Blue Bloods Season 9 DVD CoverBlue Bloods pursues the lives of the NYPD's First Family of Law Enforcement: the Reagans. Straightforward, the Police Comissioner and child of previous PC Henry Reagan, must adjust his obligations of running the biggest police power on the planet and being his children's manager.
His girl Erin is an Assistant District Attorney, child Danny is a senior analyst and individual Marine Veteran, and new Harvard Law graduate turned cop, Jamie all twirl through this family dramatization and enthusiastically protect their city from mischief.
The Irish-American family is profoundly established in their energy, enthusiasm, and love of family.
- Playing with Fire
- Danny takes on a personal case involving a drug cartel member who he believes is responsible for torching his house. Erin is given a promotion in the DA’s office but finds herself in a challenging situation when both Danny and Jamie ask her for help with their investigations. Frank and Jaime have a disagreement when Jamie refuses to stop riding with Eddie.
- Meet the New Boss
- Gormley looks to Danny and Baez for help tracking down a former NYPD detective he believes may be a threat to Frank’s safety. Erin navigates office politics when she chooses to reopen a closed case. Jamie is transferred to a new precinct with a lot of problems. Frank and Baker team up to investigate a complaint about an SVU detective.
- Mind Games
- While investigating a case involving a woman who shot her husband while she was drunk, Danny’s instincts tell him there is more to the story. Anthony ignores Erin’s orders to drop an assault case. Frank holds an emergency drill for his inner circle. Jamie and Eddie navigate their changing work-life dynamic.
- When New York City experiences a major blackout, cops scramble to contain the resulting chaos, and Frank uncovers some unpleasant truths about his department in the aftermath. Also, Jamie and Eddie question the line between work and their relationship, and Danny and Baez race to question the subject of a murder investigation before she gets tipped off by her ex-boyfriend.
- Thicker Than Water
- Danny and Baez investigate a murder attempt against a celebrated fertility doctor with a seemingly pristine reputation. Also, Eddie is called to intervene in a Reagan family matter involving Danny’s boys; Erin helps Anthony find justice after a date night goes wrong; and Frank ties up loose ends with an old friend.
- Eddie and her new partner, Maya, clash with Jamie on the job when they fail to intervene in a public dispute at a convenience store. Also, Danny and Baez investigate the death of a college freshman at a fraternity party, and Frank battles a lawsuit when a sergeant accuses the department of reverse racism and ageism.
- By Hook or By Crook
- Things get personal for Danny when Luis Delgado—the drug cartel hitman responsible for torching his house—resurfaces. An attack on an officer in the line of duty directly impacts a member of Frank’s team. Eddie reluctantly introduces Jamie to her mother. Erin deals with the consequences of her new role as boss.
- Stirring the Pot
- Erin and Frank clash over new legislation from the district attorney’s office that undermines Frank’s policies. Also, Erin is at odds with Governor Mendez over questionable sex-trafficking laws; Danny risks his badge to protect a friend from losing his; and an accident on the job forces Jamie to question whether he’s ready to be a sergeant.
- When a video surfaces of cops being harassed by a group of people at a housing complex, Frank orders a raid to round up anyone with an outstanding warrant, against Garrett’s advice. Also, Danny is approached by a woman he put in jail who asks for his help keeping her brother out of trouble, and Nicky’s new boyfriend has ulterior motives.
- Authority Figures
- When a video surfaces of officers partaking in a clear case of entrapment, Frank focuses on finding the cop who leaked the video. Also, Eddie retaliates against a co-worker who is pranking Jamie; Danny and Baez investigate the murder of a tabloid writer who worked in the hip-hop scene; and Erin gives a high-profile case to a young ADA under her tutelage.
- Frank questions whether a run-in with community activists was an accident or a setup. Also, Jamie strives to rely less on Frank’s input to makes decisions, Erin helps Anthony protect his daughter and ex-wife from a dangerous psychiatric patient, and Danny and his neighbor size each other up when they learn their kids are dating.
- After a former officer waits on Frank at a restaurant, he feels guilty about the circumstances surrounding why she was fired, and he tries to reinstate her. Also, Danny and Baez investigate the murder of a star college basketball player linked to sports betting, Erin seeks justice in an apparent DUI, and Jamie and Eddie pick a wedding venue.
- Ripple Effect
- A medium approaches Danny and Baez claiming to know what happened to a woman who was found dead of an apparent suicide. Also, Jamie and Eddie help a woman who bought cheap insulin online that nearly killed her son; Frank goes against the wishes of the archbishop to take down a man he believes is laundering money from a charity; and Erin’s ex-husband asks her for help with an assault and robbery case.
- My Brother's Keeper
- It’s Reagan versus Reagan when Danny goes against Jamie’s direct order during a hostage negotiation. Also, Nicky asks Erin for help when her friend is in jeopardy of losing his scholarship because of a crime he didn’t commit, and Frank helps a distraught officer who accidentally shot an innocent girl.
- While off duty, Danny encounters a gas station robbery in progress and is forced to use his weapon, leaving him shaken and his family and co-workers concerned. Also, Eddie apprehends a turnstile jumper who pleads for leniency by offering information on a missing weapon that’s vital to one of Erin’s cases, and Frank learns that a top officer in his department has a dark past.
- Past Tense
- After a woman is murdered in her apartment, Danny and Baez turn to her daughter, Margo, for help, but instead she complicates the investigation. Also, someone from Jamie and Eddie’s past launches a smear campaign against them, and a mobster shows up in the DA’s office claiming to be Anthony’s long-lost brother.
- Frank’s longtime friend Lenny reveals to him that an upcoming exposé will air some of the NYPD’s dirty laundry. Also, Erin must decide how to charge a doctor whose experimental treatments led to the death of his terminally ill daughter; Danny and Baez investigate the mysterious overdose of a promising artist; and Jamie follows a lead about a corrupt officer in his precinct.
- After an incident where Officer Witten’s backup physically could not keep up with a chase, Frank must decide whether to implement a more rigorous fitness test for the NYPD. Also, Danny is hesitant to pursue a cold case after learning who the original detective was; Anthony begs Erin to stall a murder trial so he can gather more evidence; and Eddie is vexed by Jamie’s disapproval of her joining a fraternal organization.
- Common Enemies
- After someone breaks into Luis Delgado’s home and kills his wife, Luis and Danny team up to take down the vicious murderer who may also be responsible for Linda’s death. Also, Frank finally meets Eddie’s mother, Lena, and Jamie and Erin are at odds after Jamie seeks her help charging a man who confessed to him while under the influence.
- Strange Bedfellows
- Erin must convince Frank to back a new state police bill as part of a bargain she made with Governor Mendez. Also, Danny and Baez pursue the same perp twice after the DA’s office is unconvinced by their initial lineup, and Frank faces a challenge when a cop killer comes up for parole.
- DNA evidence in a murder case leads Danny and Baez to identical twins with identical alibis. Also, Frank learns Nicky is interviewing for a job at the Justice Coalition, which he rarely sees eye-to-eye with, and Jamie visits Eddie’s father, Armin, in prison.
- Something Blue
- As Jamie and Eddie’s wedding day approaches, Erin interviews a witness whose story leads her to doubt Eddie’s honesty, as she took his initial statement. Also, Danny and Baez unravel the complicated love life of a young man who was murdered, and Frank squabbles with his top brass while worrying about the toast he’ll deliver at the rehearsal dinner.
Blue Bloods Season 9 DVD Cover DVD Coverdownload again
Cover Addict ADM Size: 2.75 MB | Dimensions: 3240x2175px 300 dpi
If the cover does not download automatically click "Download Again". If the link is broken please let us know through our contact page.